I finally got around to playing some more with django.
One, since it took me so long to come back and play I forgot my admin password... after doing some searching I finally found the answer here:
But, when I tried it from the command line I got this error, "EnvironmentError: Environment variable DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE is undefined.".
A quick search turned up the answer to that as well:
And Two, as you can see the text display has improved a bit.
With the help of the django filters, "urlize", and "linebreaks", returns are now converted to the proper html tags, and links can now be clicked.
I'm glad I didn't try it the hard way and manually code these features in to raw code!
See the template documentation for details:
Also, I found this site for doing django development on windows: